Turkey Tetrazzini (or chicken)
- 1/2 pkg spaghetti cooked and hot (or thin noodles), 8 oz
- 1 can cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 C turkey stock or chicken
- 1 C grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt dash pepper
- onion and garlic powder
- 2 C cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/4 C whole toasted almonds opt
- 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese
In small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients, mixing well. Over medium heat, bring mixture to boiling, stirring. Remove from heat.
Toss spaghetti with turkey, almonds, and half the sauce, just until combined. Turn mixture into shallow 2 qt. baking dish. Pour over rest of sauce; sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Run under broiler, 4 inches from heat, about 4 min. or till brown and bubbly. Serve hot.