Tomato Basil Pasta
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 6 leaves fresh basil torn
- 10 ounces fusilli pasta
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Stir tomatoes, onion, olive oil, garlic, and basil together in a bowl.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 12 minutes. Drain.
Toss warm pasta with feta cheese and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Stir tomato mixture into pasta and season with salt and pepper.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2019 Allrecipes.com Printed From Allrecipes.com 3/15/2019