Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds zucchinis cut into 1/2-inch French fry strips
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. Combine Parmesan cheese, mixed herbs, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper in a separate shallow bowl; mix well.
Dip zucchini fries into beaten eggs, in batches; shake to remove excess, and roll in Parmesan mixture until fully coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven, turning once, until golden and crispy, 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 142 calories; 7.2 g fat; 10.4 g carbohydrates; 11.7 g protein; 95 mg cholesterol; 284 mg sodium. 45 m 4 servings 142 cals