Fruit 'N Pudding Crisp
- 2-3 c C drained canned peaches, pears, apples, or apricots (reserve 1/4syrup)
- T Reserved 1 dry pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- Reserved 1/4 C fruit syrup
- qt Combine ingredients in ungreased 1 1/2round casserole or 8" square baking pan. Set aside.
- 2/3 C flour
- 1/2 C oats
- 1/2 C chopped nuts
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 T pkg dry Butterscotch or vanilla pudding mix reserve 1for fruit mixture - not instant
- 1/2 C butter melted
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl until well-blended and crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit mixture. Bake at 350° for 45-50 min. until deep golden brown and bubbly.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.