Crunchy Cabbage Salad
- 1 head cabbage shredded
- 4 green onions sliced finely
- cup ½slivered almonds toasted
- 1 small package sunflower seeds
- 1 package ramen noodles chicken
- cup ½vegetable oil
- 1 package seasoning from ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (rice balsamic, etc.)
- Salt & pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place almonds in a single layer on cookie sheet. Place in oven for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
In large bowl, combine cabbage and onions. Refrigerate until ready for use. In small bowl combine almonds, sunflower seeds, and ramen noodles. Set aside. In small bowl, blend vegetable oil, seasoning packet, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper. When ready to serve toss all together in very large dish.