Crockpot White Chicken Chili (Taco Time Copycat)
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 1 b Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 11 oz Jar Green Salsa
- 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 3 15 oz Cans of Beans I used one can each of Pinto Beans, White Beans and Black Beans, drained
- 1 Medium Onion diced
- 3 Cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1 Cup of Frozen Corn
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond or Cashew Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Arrowroot
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Combine the chicken, broth, salsa, garlic, drained beans, onion, chicken broth and cumin in a crockpot or slow cooker.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 8-10 hours.
When the chicken is cooked through, shred into bite sized pieces with a fork.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together milk and arrowroot until dissolved. Add the milk/arrowroot mixture to the chili along with the corn. Stir until chili thickens slightly and corn is warmed through.
Keep in crockpot on "warm" or serve immediately.
*Cook time is based off of setting crockpot on "High"