Creamy Cucumber and Sweet Onion Salad with Fresh Dill Horseradish Dressing
This refreshing salad combines great flavors and colors. The fresh herbs taste of summer and the horseradish adds a nice spicy note.
- 2 fresh seedless cucumbers peeled and sliced thin
- 1 fresh sweet onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp. German white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. German Cream Horseradish
- 1-2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. snipped fresh chives
- Sea Salt to taste
Combine all of the ingredients except radicchio in a medium-mixing bowl.
Cover and chill until serving time.
Serve salad inside a radicchio lettuce cup for a dramatic presentation.