Mamaw's Chicken and Rice Casserole
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Calories 441 kcal
- 3 chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups instant white rice
- 1 10.75 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10.75 ounce can cream of celery soup
- 1 10.75 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup butter sliced into pats
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease sides and bottom of a casserole dish.
Stir chicken, water, rice, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and cream of mushroom soup together in the prepared casserole dish; season with salt and pepper. Arrange butter evenly over the top of the chicken mixture.
Bake in preheated oven until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through, 1 hour to 75 minutes. Cool 15 minutes before serving.
Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
- Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- 441 calories
- 25 g total fat
- 81 mg cholesterol
- 1211 mg sodium
- 36.7 g carbohydrates
- 16.8 g protein
as published on All Recipes®